



Autumn is here, which I personally am loving every minute of it, I was dying of heat in the summer so its kinda nice to have a cold breeze. Plus Maddie hates the sun and hates being hot! Everytime we get in the car and its hot, I get to here her say HOT and scream, so I think both of us are going to enjoy freezing this year. Right now are house is under renovation. My hubby is refinishing the wood floors in our family room, kitchen, hall, and entry way. WAY TO GO HUBBY! I really wish I could help, I hate not being able to help!!! We are also getting new carpet (YAY!) in all the bedrooms, and front room. We are also getting a new dishwasher, and new wood burning stove. So my house will be warm this year and my dishes clean (yay for that also). But my house kinda looks like an episode of hoarders with crap spread out everywhere and I have a feeling its only going to get worse before it gets better. But we are trying to squeeze getting all this done before our boy arives. I THINK WE ARE NUTS, and WISH US LUCK :)



No comments:
Post a Comment