Friday, October 8, 2010

more crafty goodness


Okay you got me this isn't a craft but isn't she cute! OOOO how I love my girl.
I made this for the Babies room, as you can tell by reading, his name is going to be BRENDEN. You can't really tell by the pic but its a cupboard door painted light blue with dark brown vinyl . I want to put more on this like "a child of God" or "Lil buckaroo" in light tan vinyl but I just can't decide what to overlay it with. HELP is appreciated if you have any good ideas.


I fixed this one, children is spelled right now. It was an easy fix too luckily or else it would have stayed messed up. All I did was pill the vinyl off very carefully and switch the r and the e and re stuck them. TADAA! YA FOR VINYL.

My sister from another mister or my awesome friend Jade just got a band saw and cut these out for us to paint. I think they are cute!



These were fun to make, I felt like I was in 1st grade all over again. I just modge podge tissue paper on the jars and black paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment