Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tea Anyone




Tea anyone? haha. Aren't these two the cutest! They are constantly cracking me up. I am so thankful that Eric is so amazing with Maddie. He is so patient and always playing with her (even if that means sitting on a really small chair and drinking from a purple cup). He is amazing! We sure do love our daddy.
So we get to find out what the muffin in the oven is on Tuesday! Ya finally (I tell you what if they could tell you when you are first prego then I would find out) its almost torture waiting 5 months.
We also got Maddie into a big girls bed. We got a cute furniture set and painted it all light purple. I love how her room turned out. I think me and Eric were both amazed at how well she did sleeping in it the first night we were both thinking, "she is going to stand up and fall out and break her neck". Lets just say Maddie slept fine, but on the other hand me and Eric didn't sleep a wink because we are worry warts!

1 comment:

  1. hey.. now we just need some belly pics of you up here!! you prob dont even have a belly huh?? Im totally jealous that you get to find out what you are having tomorrow!!! thats so fun! I still have to wait four months!!! HA .. ok ok i guess it is my choice. Im excited, but i could have found out last month and chose not to...... crazy huh? let me know!!!!

    ReplyDelete