Thursday, September 16, 2010

i am alive!







I would like to say that I am ALIVE! haha. Its only been two months since my last post. GESH! I guess its been a combination of me being pregnant and just being lazy. So here is a prego pic finally of me, I think this was taken a couple weeks ago. We found out that there is a little man or gentlmen in the oven. I think we are both excited, especially since we are getting closer to meeting him. :)
My little lady is turning two shortly. I CAN'T believe my baby (who is NOT a baby anymore) is going to be two. Wow time sure flys by way to fast. I am so thankful for her. Some of things I am loving about her right now are: (yes there is a list) haha
1. Her smile
2. Her walk (watch out Project Runway my girl is going to blow all your walks out of the water)
3. Her LOVE (or OBSESSION) for Winnie the Pooh
4. Her fascination with planes, and the moon (can't decide whether she is going to be a pilot or an astronaut yet).
5. The way she says "TEEK TOO" (thank you)
6. I love that she loves to cuddle with me or at least 15 minutes every night prior to her bedtime.
7. When she says HI MOMMY, or HI DADDY (she says it at random times)
8. She folds her arms and says MOM, when I am cooking. (a sweet reminder to bless the food).
9. She is a good sleeper
10. How she goes down the slide on her belly face first. WATCH OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment