
Our weekend starts on Sunday and ends on Tuesday night. We sure had an amazing weekend! Yesterday we got to take maddie to the park. It was still alittle chilly out seeing how it is still January, but we are all sick and tried of being stuck in the house! So we went to the park and Maddie loved it, she went down the slide a million times (okay maybe only 10 times). It was just nice, then today we spent most of the day outside. I walked around the back yard with a shovel and a bucket and picked up all of Roxy's poop. All I have to say about that is :). While Eric got Mad a spot ready for her swing we are going to get. Which makes the back yard look alittle better. Maddie just ran around playing with rocks, leafs and DIRT! It was a great day. I love being able to spend lots of time with my little family.



No comments:
Post a Comment