1. To spend more time with Maddie and Eric, and to truly enjoy each minute I have with them.
2. To read my scriptures more regularly.
3. To not each chocolate EVERY day. (Just sometimes is OK). ha ha
4. To start up family home evening lessons.
5. To take Roxy on walks. My puppy is out of shape and it would be good for both of us.
6. To NOT stress.
7. To stay on budget every month and not buy stuff just because I WANT it, not because I NEED it. ha ha
8. To learn to sew a blanket. (or more I know I can sew one its just taking the time to sew one)
9. To ride my four-wheeler more then once this year. Poor thing is neglected and its good to go have fun!
10. To make more friends. There can NEVER be to many friends. I love hanging out with all sorts of different people.
Sitemap
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment