Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting So BIG




She is so big. Just recently I have noticed how much she has changed! The third picture is how she smiles. She will get a huge grin (showing her 2 teeth) and close her eyes when you make her laugh. So this is truly how she smiles, not the flash messing up the picture. In the first and last picture she is wearing the leggins I made. hahaha. How funny, I'm not sure if I like them or not. But I guess they will keep her little legs warm, come winter.




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... i am so glad you have a blog.. ive been wondering how you are and how you've been. It is pretty sad that we only live like 20 minutes away and NEVER cross paths. Your little Madelyn Is adorable... i definately see Dennee in her. I was in shock the other day i went into bits and saw darren.. Holy cow. he is all grown up and so cute!!!! We need to get together or something.. at least we can keep track of eachother by blogs now!!!

    ReplyDelete