Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chocolate

Okay so me and Eric both have a monkey on ours backs, a uncontrollable urge to binge and stuff our faces with chocolate. What a dilemma this is. So recently I bought like 3 extra big bars of Herseys Chocolate, and we ate the entire thing in a week. This is getting serious, we gotta check ourselves into rehab and I mean fast before Madders becomes a Choco adict like her parents. So anways me and Eric were on one of our walks around the neighberhood and we both decided it would be in our best interests not to buy chocolate anymore, seeing how we are both going running and it would probly be alot easier to run farther and faster if we weren't running off all the chocolate we keep ingesting. So I bet my choco adict husband 10 dollars that I could hold of longer then him, and he made up some silly excuse not to bet me. Anyways I now know why, he was planning on eating some chocolate that evening while he was at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment