


Well again I am way behind on posting. I just haven't had the energy to even check my email, this is just sadness I tell you. We do have some big news though. We are expecting number 2 to be added to our family around the 7th of December. We are all excited to find out what is in there as far as a boy or a girl this time. Though I keep telling Maddie there is a baby in mamas belly so she thinks she has a baby in her belly now too! haha. She is so sweet I think she will be a great big sister, she even gave the baby (or my belly) a kiss the other night! awww...sweet. So anways the pictures are what Eric and Maddie do when I am busy cutting out my projects, they are busy taking pictures. GOOBERS!



No comments:
Post a Comment