Monday, February 8, 2010

Our New Table


I L O V E my new dinning room table. I like the way it turned out. Eric made it with the plans from Knock Of Wood. Her blog has such great plans for kids beds, entertainment centers, and more. Plus its 100% real wood not the fake crap and its not expensive to do either. O ya and the plans are FREE, so check it out. We stained it black so you can still see the wood grain. I love the shape and I am so glade to have a little more room. Though Eric has banned me from crafting on it (which we all know that won't last) hehe.

1 comment:

  1. lol- this girl is everywhere!! I just finished our third project from her plans and posted about it on my blog. Don't you just love her - I love your table you guys did an amazing job:)

    ReplyDelete