Sunday, November 29, 2009

me and eric







I had my mom take pictures of us this last week. I think my mom even got Eric to smile. She kept saying on three say PIZZA. I was trying not to crack up. I sure love this guy. He is such a good father and husband. I am so amazed that he works all night and every sunday with only three hours of sleep gets up and goes to church and then goes back to work again that evening ON THREE HOURS OF SLEEP! He does this every week over and over. I dont' know if I could do that. I would be like mad zobbie women on the war pad (trust me I am crazy without sleep). I think he is such a great example to Maddie (trying to show her how important going really is, sleep deprived and all). I am not trying to brag its just that I am so proud of him. Buy the way this wall has so many memmories for me...eating romin noodles on top with Trasa and Lori. GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jana. It was good to see your family blog. It looks like you guys are doing great. It has been way too long since we have seen each other. Thank goodness for blogs. I love Madelyn's name by the way. I was so close to naming Mallory that so we could call her Maddie. But instead we call her Malli. So close. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It was great to see your family blog. Maddie is soo adorable. I love the name. We almost named Mallory that! Are you guys in Snowflake??/ We are jealous if you are! :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete